Principal – Mitchel Cox
Asst Principal – Kerry Lancaster
Office – Sonya Amos
Book Keeper – Angie Adkins
Counselor – Bree Nelson
School Phone – 423-354-1685
When Phones May Be Down Use – 360-4029/3890
Tardy Bell is 8:10
Dismissal is Carpool – 3:10/ Bus – 3:15
Snow Schedule – 2 Hour Delay – School opens 9:15
1/16 – School Closed
3/9 – Spring Pix
3/16 – Kinder Registration
3/27-31 is Spring Break
4/17 – 5/5 is State Mandated Testing
Get your pictures in the yearbook! The Yearbook Staff invites students and parents to submit photos for the yearbook. If you’ve got great photos of school and community events or you and your friends just having fun, we’d like to see them. Our photographers can’t be everywhere. Help us get as many photos as possible to create a terrific book everyone will want to have.
Here is how you can submit photos online:
• Go to: https://images.schoolannualonline.com/login
• If it does not automatically log you into the site, enter username: 406463603
• Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload.
• Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
• Click “Save Details”.
* Phone Pictures without enough pixel quality will not be able to be used in Yearbook.
The Significance of Reading
Minutes per Day 20 5 1
Words per Year 1,800,000 900 180
Performance of 90th % 50th % 10th %
Indian Springs Elementary Third Graders celebrated the true meaning of the season by giving to our Veterans! Instead of treating each other with a gift, students donated hygiene items, socks, puzzle books, candy, and other items to the patients at the Mountain Home V.A. Center. Many students mentioned family members who are veterans or are currently serving as they proudly brought in their donations. Over 60 gift bags were distributed to these brave men and women to enjoy during the holidays.