AS OF JULY 1, 2010, THE TENNESSEE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING IMMUNIZATIONS FOR ENTRY INTO SEVENTH GRADE:
— “Tdap” Booster (Tetanus-Diptheria-Pertussis)
— Immunity to Varicella/Chicken Pox
Please provide this proof to your school as soon as possible.
This may seem early in your child’s sixth (6th) grade school year to remind you of this requirement but often times we put things off and then we run out of time. Please be prepared on the first day of your child’s seventh (7th) grade school year so that we will not have to send them home, excluding them from school those first few days.
The 3rd Nine Weeks begins January 3, 2017!
Congratulations to our Medal of Honor recipients for the 1st Nine weeks.
These students were chosen by their teachers because they exhibit the Six Pillars of Character: Courage, Commitment, Sacrifice, Patriotism, Integrity, and Citizenship.
House Points for the Week of September 19. GO LOGOS!
- January 6 – Basketball vs Bluff City (in-school game) Girls- away Boys- home
- January 9 – Builder’s Club Meeting after school
- January 10 – Basketball @ Holston (4:00 start)
- January 12 – Basketball vs KACHEA (VG, VB only)
- January 14-19 – Basketball Conference Tournament @North (TBA)
- January 16: No School
- January 21-26 – Basketball Area Tourney @ Central HS (TBA)
Sullivan North Middle School 2533 N. John B. Dennis Hwy. Kingsport, TN 37660 Phone: 423-354-1750 Fax: 423-354-1759